With consumers increased awareness of the environmental impacts of their choices, companies of all sizes are finding successful ways of integrating environmentally sustainable practices into their long-term strategies. Many agree it is very important to the success of their businesses.
Get to know your Print Partner. What to look for:
- A company that proactively works with you to meet your sustainability goals.
- Establishes partnerships with conscientious, environmentally responsible suppliers.
- An organization that continuously strives to minimize their carbon footprint.
- Waste reduction and recycling is an integral part of operations.
- Encourages a positive corporate culture and community involvement.
Check out who made the list on Canopy’s 2018 Blueline Ranking. The Blueline Ranking ranks North America’s top printers according to 45 ancient and endangered forest conservation and transparently reported sustainability criteria.
Choose Sustainable Paper products. What to look for:
Chain-of-Custody, or CoC, is a system of checks and balances used to verify the transfer of goods between two or more entities. This is particularly important in forestry and related industries, as it is used to track wood, wood fiber or paper from the forest through to the mill, to the printer and finally . . . on to the client. Any product that is Chain of Custody Certified is one that supports responsible forest management.
TPH is certified to the following:
- Forest Stewardship Council® Chain of Custody (FSC®-C019596 / NC-COC-001985)
- Sustainable Forestry Initiative® Chain of Custody (SFI® / PwC-SFICoC-506)
- Programme for the Endorsement of Forest Certification Chain of Custody (PEFC PwC-PEFC-506)
- Ancient Forest Friendly™
Show that you care by promoting your company values. What to look for:
The certification logos added to your print marketing materials; proudly show that your company chooses to use paper from responsibly managed forests. Sharing your eco-friendly choices can set your business apart from the competition and attract new customers.
Well look no further . . . The Printing House has what you’re looking for!
TPH is proud to have been awarded the distinction as North America’s #1 Most Forest-Friendly Printer in Canopy’s 2018 Blueline Ranking. The Blueline Ranking is a widely used customer tool profiling and ranking the sustainability performance of North America’s largest printers.
- Read more about The Printing House’s commitment to environmental responsibility in the TPH Sustainability Report 2018
- TPH Paper Procurement Policy outlines our commitment to responsible paper procurement practices:
- The Printing House has also been recognized as one of Canada’s Greenest Employers 2018
Contact your closest TPH location today to get started! Our friendly staff are happy to work with you to choose the right sustainable materials for your next print project.