Team TPH Update
Thank you to everyone who supported our team at the 2017 WWF-Canada CN Tower Climb for Nature! Together with your support, our team raised over $4,100 to support our planet. The event, which drew in over 9,000 climbers raised more than $1.37 million dollars.
Our custom fabricated polar bear and CN Tower display also generated a lot of excitement, providing the perfect photo opportunity for participants to capture the occasion!
Head to our Facebook page to see more photos from the event.
On April 8th and 9th, thousands of people will flock to Toronto’s most famous landmark to conquer all 1,776 steps! WWF-Canada’s CN Tower Climb for Nature supports WWF’s efforts towards a healthy and thriving planet. TPH is proud to be a first time sponsor of this year’s event, along with participation in the climb from TPH employees from Head Office and branches across the GTA!
For over 25 years, funds raised from the climb have helped WWF-Canada work towards safeguarding the habitats of hundreds of species through conservation initiatives. By participating in the climb, you will help to build a future in which wildlife, nature and people thrive together! WWF-Canada’s work focuses on the Arctic, oceans, freshwater, people and wildlife.
In addition to contributing to an important cause, the CN Tower Climb is an exhilarating and unforgettable experience for friends, families, coworkers and individuals to participate in. Climb to the top to reach a personal goal, or train with a group as an awesome team bonding experience! The event is all about having fun while working towards a brighter future. We promise you won’t regret the view from the top.
Fun facts about the Climb
- There are 1,776 steps (144 flights) to the top of the CN Tower
- The fastest CN Tower climb time record was set in 1989, at 7 minutes and 52 seconds
- Once you make it to the top, you can take in the breathtaking views of the city from the observation deck
- More than 6,000 people participated in the climb in 2015
- There are some amazing prizes to be won depending on how much you can fundraise. Score an adorable wildlife plush, a hot/cold water bottle and more!
Image sources: Header (via)