Every year the TPH Charitable Office chooses a charity to support with our holiday cards campaign. In short: you can order holiday cards to send to your friends and family and all of the proceeds go to a Canadian charity! We are so happy to announce that the benefiting charity for 2014 is First Book Canada!
First Book gives children in need access to new books. Check out the video below to hear The Story of First Book as told by some of their favourite authors. You’ll see John Green, M.T. Anderson, E.B. Lewis, David Levithan, Judith Viorst, and more!
Here’s what you need to know about the cards:
- They’re printed on Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified paper.
- They start at $1.70 per card – better than buying cards from the store!
- There are various delivery options to make sure your friends and family get their greeting cards quickly.
- 100% of the proceeds go to First Book Canada!
- You’ll get a warm, fuzzy feeling for supporting a Canadian charity and also making someone’s day with a holiday greeting.
Since 1990 and with help from your generous support, we have raised over half a million dollars, affecting 54 charities (and counting!) across Canada. Help us raise those numbers and spread some holiday cheer with our Charitable Greeting Cards. Browse all of the 2014 holiday greeting card designs here and learn more about the program over here.
Brittany Giles is the Social Media Specialist at The Printing House