The holiday season is approaching! As a little gift to you, we’ve created some print templates that you can use for your office. From gift tag templates to posters for your holiday party, we’ve got your holiday office printing covered. Check out the free office templates below!
Holiday postcard template
Replace the picture on the back with a picture of your team, your office, anything you want, and you’ll have a great little holiday postcard to send out warm wishes this holiday season.
Make it extra special by…
- Giving it shape using custom cutting
- Printing it on a stock that allows you to handwrite a little note on it
- Adding some lamination or UV coating to the front for a professional touch
Holiday card template
If you still need a holiday card to send to customers or your coworkers, here’s a customizable template to spread some holiday cheer!
Add a little extra by…
- Printing on a stock that you can write on (we recommend using FSC-certified stock)
- Laminating or using UV coating on the front to give it an extra special finish
You can get festive with your mail right on down to the stamps you use on your envelopes. Canada Post has an option for creating your own personalized stamp or use this holiday one that we’ve created.
- Get your own custom stamps from Canada Post here!
Holiday gift tag
- You’ll want to choose a stock that you can write on unless you plan on editing these in Photoshop
Office holiday party card template
- Use metallic ink to fancy it up and be extra festive
- Print on a stock that you can write on unless you plan to edit the file digitally – you’ll need to fill
- Rounded corners or a custom cut a unique shape to make your postcards stand out
- Use a heavier stock to make your poster more durable
- Use a coating or laminate to make it pop out on the office bulletin board
- Large format printing will help improve both the legibility and the overall impact
What are you doing for your office holiday party?
Brittany Giles is the Social Media Specialist at The Printing House.