Running a business is enough of a challenge without fighting to attract customers in a crowded marketplace. Competition is tough, and sometimes making a profit at all means catching the attention of increasingly busy consumers.
Large format printing can help you spread your message for all to see. From bus stop ads to gigantic traffic stoppers, TPH® can help you strengthen your visibility in today’s busy marketplace.
Make your statement
Whether you want to create banners or enormous multi-colour signs, bigger is better when it comes to drawing the eye to your product or service. In a visually cluttered environment, many businesses are increasing their profit margin by moving up to large format printing. This type of advertising can be used in a variety of ways:
- Large outdoor signs on the sides of buildings or on bus shelters
- Advertising indoors on the walls of highly-travelled areas
- On the sides of buses, lorries and cargo vehicles, for maximum mobility
- Signs at booths or kiosks set up at public events and trade shows
Large format printing can truly help you stand out from the competition and tap into a wider market.
Super-size your marketing
Signs can be printed as big as 5 ¼ x 150 feet single-sided, or 4 x 8 feet double-sided. Choose from a variety of materials for your sign, including chip board, foam core, adhesive vinyl and magnetic material. The options are practically limitless!
Different formats of large printing
Our large format printer at Branch 14 in Hamilton, Ont!
A well-done oversized sign or poster placed in a highly visible area can have an instant effect. Depending on your business needs, there are three formats available.
- Glossy or semi-gloss colour prints, as wide as five feet and any length, can be produced with inkjet large format colour printing.
- Graphics can be created on any rigid material by using a flatbed inkjet printer. This process is known as direct-to-board printing.
- Continuous tone images from your Mac or PC can be printed up to 49 inches wide with Durst Lambda/Lightjet 5000 printing.
Using large format printing opens up entire new dimensions of marketing and advertising, and helps you stay front and centre. Compared to traditional media, it can be less expensive, more efficient and it can gain more exposure for your brand.