With Canada Day weekend quickly approaching, what better way to celebrate than with some free printables? We’ve put together a cute Canada Day colouring page + a fun paper beaver crown craft to complete with your kids (or with kids at heart!). Sit back, relax & get crafty – Happy Canada Day!
Canada Day Colouring Sheet:
Canada Day Beaver Crown:
What You’ll Need:
- Printed beaver crown template
- Tape, glue or stapler
- Print the downloadable template onto 8.5 x 11 paper or cardstock, ensuring “fit to page” and landscape orientation is selected in your printer’s settings.
- Cut out the three pieces of the template (beaver graphic + two red rectangles). The red rectangular pieces will serve as the band of your crown.
- Tape, glue, or staple the rectangular pieces to each end of the beaver graphic to form a circle that fits comfortably around your head. Note: You may only have to use one of the red rectangular pieces to fit your child’s head.
- Voila! Have fun & celebrate on July 1st! You can share your beaver crown creations with us on twitter or instagram by tagging our handle @tphcanada.