If you’ve got a conference or tradeshow coming up here are our top 5 ways to make an impression among the throngs of attendees.
- Don’t be a square. Just because a sheet of paper has four right angles does not mean your print has to. It’s easier than you think to elevate your print with TPH® Custom Cutting.
- Quality over quantity. Nothing beats the feel of a nice business card . It’s a lot harder for someone to throw it away when it has a unique texture.
- Tell your story. A few impactful words and some images coupled with your financial reports and projections packed in a TPH® Custom Book, can really knock the socks off those potential partners and buyers.
- Sometimes bigger IS better. Get noticed at a tradeshow with large, fresh, and crisp signage. Plus with really big signs you’ll always be able to find your way back to your booth, and better yet – everyone will see you!
- Travel light! There are other ways to make an impression than by smacking a company CEO with a banner stand at the hotel or by handing out presentation material that got all crinkled in your suitcase. Work with TPH® and don’t worry about shipping! We’ll work with you wherever you are to have your print material waiting for you in any of the cities where we operate! Find your nearest branch to get started today.
Brittany Giles is the Social Media Specialist at The Printing House.